- To identify modifications to existing knowledge structures and theoretical frameworks and therefore to propose new areas for investigation, new problems, new or alternative applications or methodological approaches.
- To conduct research and produce high quality reports: this includes the ability to select, define and focus upon an issue at an appropriate level; to develop and apply relevant and sound methodologies; to analyze the issue; to develop recommendations and logical conclusions; to be aware of the limitations of the research work.
- A range of generic skills relevant to the needs of existing and future teacher, delivering subject in English, irrespective of their curriculum. These will include analysis and synthesis, oral and written communication, computing / IT literacy, critical reasoning, data analysis, organisation and planning, problem solving, independent and group working and research.
In addition to industry-specific modules, this program focuses on development strategies and management styles geared towards creating leaders in the industry who can also apply the same skills to the wider commercial market. Teachers will:
- Investigate the impact of teaching subjects in English planning and development on economic, sociocultural and physical environment.
- Have a systematic understanding of the modern pedagogy and classes in english organisations, their external contexts and how they are managed.
- Critically evaluate the core pedagogy disciplines and methods at work in class with students in English, and be able to apply these in practical contexts.
- Explore issues that concern student-teacher relationships.
At the end of the course SAA Recognised Teacher will be able to demonstrate knowledge of professional terminology and easy use in conversation Content
Knowing the content of subject in English, same way as at native language, allow teachers to deliver quality classes in line with 21st Century Modern Pedagogy Tests
Teachers will be able to prepare and use new or convert existing own tests in English, help students to check their knowledge and make a correct assessment. Lesson plans
Teachers will be able to generate own lesson plans of subject in English, based as on local or international standards, using the Blended Learning educational model. Assessment
SAA Teachers will be able to grading student with correct assessment that is a key component and the most important part of learning because it helps students to see how they are doing in a class, to determine whether or not they understand course material. Assessment can also help motivate students. Glossary & Vocabulary
The teachers will be able to use freely any vocabulary or create own glossary.