· Analyze and synthesize issues related to career reediness. Other skills developed include communication and presentation skills, computing skills, critical reasoning, data analysis, organization and planning, reporting and essay writing skills, problem solving skills, interactive and group skills, and research skills.
· Evaluate the ethical dilemmas likely to arise in research and professional practice, and to formulate solutions in dialogue with peers, clients, mentors, supervisors and others.
· Improve English language knowledge (correct pronunciation, speaking, writing, reading, listening skills), understanding of the structure of the text, spelling technique, grammar;
· Achieve understanding and mastering of technics and modern pedagogy (Blended Learning and Deeper Learning) to learn subjects in English.
· Use innovations and modern technology in education and career development.
· Use knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation supported by educational research.
· Focus on Career skills relating to communication, presentation, confidence, computing skills, critical thinking, data analysis, organization, planning and teamwork.
· Showcase essay writing skills, research, problem solving, interactive group skills and research skills.
· Evaluate ethical dilemmas likely to arise in research and professional practice, and to formulate solutions in dialogue with peers, clients, mentors, supervisors and others.
· Improve the English language knowledge including pronunciation, speaking, listening, writing and reading.
· Improve English literature skills covering comprehension, text structure, use of literary techniques (rhetorical devices), synthesis of multiple text in the creation of an argument etc.